After almost a decade of research, Carlos Largacha-Martinez & John W. Murphy created the socio-philosophical theoretical framework for all these initiatives. Holistic psychology, neuroplasticity, biofields, alterian sociology and relational quantum mechanics are applied.
Quantic Humanism is a social philosophical approach towards a more benign and sustainable society that mingles together several humanistic approaches, based on otherness and alterity, with complex theories. In order to achieve a solid foundation for humanness, the first task deals with deconstructing Modernity—or the traditional western mindset, in order to open a space for a more humanistic way of thinking. This is the space for quantic humanism or holistic alterity.
Every day is more consensus about the ongoing change from linear mindsets to complex ones. This book explores the challenges that quantum mechanics poses on our traditional paradigms and how to use some of its axioms for a more humane society. The irony is that the linear mindset was built using Newtonian physics in the 16th century, and in the 20th century the same brand of knowledge, quantum physics, found that within the subatomic world things ‘occur’ in a somehow irrational manner. In a way so difficult to understand, that today, in the 21st century, intellectuals, academics, and professionals—even Einstein, cannot solve their differences.
Here are some of the research done with the Quantic Humanism Initiative:
- Quantic Humanism, Author: Carlos Largacha-Martínez
- The World of Quantum Culture, Authors: Manuel Caro & John W. Murphy
- Critical Narrative Inquiry, Authors Kenneth Jorgensen and Carlos Largacha-Martínez.
- Tendencias Gerenciales, Authors Carlos Largacha-Martínez & Ernst von Kimakowitz, et.al.
- Humanism in Business Series, Authors: Ernst von Kimakowitz et.al.
- Chapters, Articles and Working Papers
16,209 total views, 26 views today